Starting HPI Bullet (Updated w/pics)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bullet uses non rechargeable AA for the servo btw

Was thinking that was a possibility because it was super random.
They shouldn’t be, I’ve only had it a couple days and they were sealed when I got them with the car. But I can try a better brand of battery.
Ok update me if you need any more help I will get back to you

Ok update me if you need any more help I will get back to you
Sounds good, thank you btw!
I just have to do a bit of research on some good aftermarket steering parts the need replacement, then I can get to more testing!

Sounds good, thank you btw!
I just have to do a bit of research on some good aftermarket steering parts the need replacement, then I can get to more testing!
Ok that's cool! Keep me updated

Started it and let it run for a bit with a couple 1/4 throttle pulls every once in a while and no problems, so I’m hoping it was just a random glitch.
Anyway, I’m loving this little truck! Just unfortunate upgrade parts are tough to come by.
I’m currently in search of some new aluminum shocks, but haven’t had any luck.
I also need to find a better area to run in. I want to run it a little harder the next time I’m out, especially with the upgrades I have on the way!

Started it and let it run for a bit with a couple 1/4 throttle pulls every once in a while and no problems, so I’m hoping it was just a random glitch.
Anyway, I’m loving this little truck! Just unfortunate upgrade parts are tough to come by.
I’m currently in search of some new aluminum shocks, but haven’t had any luck.
I also need to find a better area to run in. I want to run it a little harder the next time I’m out, especially with the upgrades I have on the way!
Cool! Good for you! Here I have major problems with my rc car. Gonna sell it. Where do you live? Just tell me the town not the address lol. I will search for some areas for you

Here’s my address: just kiddin lol

I live in the Arden-arcade area of Sacramento.

Thanks for looking for me! So far everyone on this site has been tremendously helpful. Thanks guys!

Here’s my address: just kiddin lol

I live in the Arden-arcade area of Sacramento.

Thanks for looking for me! So far everyone on this site has been tremendously helpful. Thanks guys!
Haha, ok, this is what a forum is for, right?

Haha, ok, this is what a forum is for, right?
Eh, we’ll I've used a couple other forums for different hobbies and a lot of times the long time members are very unhelpful and sarcastic if you have a question as a beginner that in their mind is something everyone should just know, even if you’re brand new to whatever hobby it is lol

Eh, we’ll I've used a couple other forums for different hobbies and a lot of times the long time members are very unhelpful and sarcastic if you have a question as a beginner that in their mind is something everyone should just know, even if you’re brand new to whatever hobby it is lol
Haha this is the best forum isint it???

Bro I had that same issue I find that if you go above 15% nitro in the .18 engine the tuning window is so small trying to get it right just to get it started is a nightmare... I find this with all my smaller engines try it bro makes a bid difference

Back