Stampede's dead

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZAD

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well after my issue of snapping axles and tires, the ESC and motor has gone south. I called Traxxas and they said to send it back due to it being only 14 days old. Hope they send me new ones... Has anyone dealt with sending stuff back to them? are they timely ? and stand behind their product?

thanks
Andrew

I've not dealt with them but I've heard lots of good things about their customer service. I've had buddies send in the vxl systems and have a new one in hand in just over a week.

they'll send you a new one no problem. There customer service is maybe the best in the hobby. I'm not to sure if you have to pay shipping costs, or just your cost.

i sent back 3 2055 servos,opti-drive,sensor.cost me $6 shipping thats it.took bout 6 days and ups dropped off all my new stuff.traxxas has the best service department.just besure to include a copy of your reciept for what ever part your returning.

I know this is the electric forum, but I have dealt with Traxxas customer service on their nitro side. I got a bad 3.3 with a bent con rod in my new Revo and 2 and a half weeks later I got back a brand new engine. Their customer service is one of the best in the business IMO.

thanks guys sounds like ill be running in couple weeks again! I'm going to drop it in the mail tomorrow after work. Maybe ill have it back by December, i miss not running after long day.

Andrew

Back