Stampede Rear End Sag

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smurphycobras

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I just put a brushless system into a stampede roller I got from my friend and I only have one problem. The rear end sags tremendously. What can I do without buying stiffer shocks?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352420938053.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352420938053.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 201
  • uploadfromtaptalk1352420957517.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352420957517.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 172
maybe try a different weight oil like 40 or 60 wt or get stiffer springs. but that looks like something is wrong with your shocks. show us a pic or your shocks.

---------- Post added at 8:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:32 PM ----------

does it stand up ok with a normal brushed motor?

spread your shocks out get some 60wt oil and yellow integy springs i had the same problem

I had the same problem. I just drained the shock oil and replaced with Losi 40 weight. Fixed the problem. I would watch out with integy, I've never used them but never heard too much good from them! Stick with traxxas parts!
Good luck.

The spring kits are one of the few good parts made by Integy. Are the shafts bent at all?

Shaft isn't bent. Don't have a brushed motor to test. It stood up perfect with no motor lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

there is not much of a difference in weight between the brushed and brushless anyway. just try a higher weight oil and you will probably be fine.

Back