Stainless Steel Step-Down Rock Sliders with leds. Looks awsome

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
i love this

any ideas how to DIY these self to like all Crawlers ?

58C51F24-02A7-4052-B77C-8658C6EFBE4E.jpeg

C6EF4639-3CE3-4EBB-981A-5C86E7A8A4CB.jpeg

Must look amazing at evening

GEN8 owners: Club 5 Racing has released a new scale chassis accessory to help you dress up your trail rig. Their new Stainless Steel Step-Down Rock Sliders offer a clean look with integrated rock lights for added scale detail and nighttime driving assistance.

These rock sliders are made from stainless steel and feature a black powder coating for a classy appearance. Each set of rock sliders includes all necessary installation and assembly hardware. The LED rock lights will need a 6V power source and can be powered either by an auxiliary battery pack or your vehicle’s receiver.

Priced at $66.99, these Stainless Steel Step-Down Rock Sliders are available for purchase at club5racing.com.

https://www.bigsquidrc.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/E9F8A7DD-A060-4072-9F27-131B306264A9.jpeg
E9F8A7DD-A060-4072-9F27-131B306264A9.jpeg

Where can i buy just the leds like these ?
They must be Universal and awaible from china ? or is there anything like these leds ?
Smal led strips with 5leds in each, 6-8volt
Help me find them with link please.
I like to buy 20 of these, have them in 5 different rigs, 4pc each car

The self rock sliders is not a problem fix

Looks neat but most stainless belongs in the kitchen or a grill skin, imo. Cool it wont rust, but I'm questioning a heavy truck bending it.

As for lights, I never seen those. Within time I'm sure ebay or amazon will have them. Club5 may also sell a harness as a repair kit. Ill keep an eye open.

All the Club 5 stuff I have purchased for my Element rigs has been very good quality. :thumbs-up: If I had a Redcat Gen8 Scout, I wouldn't hesitate to pic up a set of these.

these are really nice, they are worth the price actually i believe.

Anyways if ya see led lights like these from chinese market, let me know here please.

Just a quick tip ,

i have search MINI FPV LED STRIP
and
MINI DRONE LED STRIP

found alot.
both waterproof, and stuff you need waterproof self

Dirt cheap 1-5bucks from china

6volt

Pictures
13.jpg

15.jpg

18.jpg

22.jpg
23.jpg

There is many hundred different .
So these are no problem anymore find, almost same.

I will come back later today or tomorrow
got stuff to do
see ya