Sportwerks mayhem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sAvY_mAn

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
so i was just offered a sportwerks mayhem for $250.
It has had about a gallon of fuel ran through it and it is in pretty nice shape.
what do u guys think???

If it comes with everything, thats a good deal.

yea i kknow its a good deal but I'm not sure if i want it or not

Post some pics of it and list any info given to you about it so we can help ya.

well i dont have any pics since it aint mine he just brought it over about 1 hour ago and we were checking it out, it is just about stock no mods. just about perfect condition. Comes with JR radio and reciever

Let me ask you this. What RCs do you own? Because if you've never run a buggy, you have no clue what kind of rush you're in for. I have a Mayhem and it's my first buggy. And it's unlike anything I've driven. It's like having a Formula 1 car that you can rip big air with. I love my Mayhem. It's lightning fast and bulletproof. And at $250 you're getting a hell of a deal if it's a full RTR setup.

i think its a hell of a deal if everything works on the car

"Let me ask you this. What RCs do you own?"
I have a savage 25 thats it.

yea everything works on car perfectly!

Cool. The Sav is great. I have a 4.6. But the buggies are really cool, too. They're much faster than the MT's. And easily just as durable as the Sav. It is a good deal and it is a good buggy. I would say that if you're interested in having another RC and can afford it, do it.

I would definitly agree with CandyMan. Buggies are a blast if you have somewhere to bash or race them. I'm a basher only, but I drive my savage and buggy about 50/50. I have just as much fun with both. I tend to leave the buggy in the bag at the skate park... 20 feet of air under it to many times has a tendency to damage stuff... so I play with the slower more "plush" savage. Since my savage is slower, it doesn't get more than 8-10 feet of air under it at the skate park, which is still enough to be fun. But on dirt, the buggy is a jumping and screamingly fast animal that will run circles around the poor savage...

ok cool I've been thinking about it and I'm goin to get it here eventually maybe a week or so.