Sportwerks Mayhem RTR Lottery!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RustlerDood said:
I bought 10 tickets man that stings.............

I think you were trying to say congrats!!! Poor loser :arrr:

Last edited:
Rat Bastard! :jk: Really enjoy the buggy. I guess I need to go out and buy one quick so my old lady thinks I won. She'll poop if another RC shows up without a good excuse. :)

ZANDOR said:
I think you were trying to say congrats!!! Poor loser :arrr:

Not a poor loser.....just noting the sting..........it may also be due to the 1/8 buggy which hit my foot last Sat.....

rocknbil said:
Whuuu whuuu . . . . . <faints>

Firt let me say I seldom win ANYTHING, and being in the Old Fart's Club I'm running out of days to win things in so . . . . WOW!

Second, y'all who are Jones'in' are welcome to come over and give it a test drive! :D

Last, Woody, Eddy, Y'all have just won a new RCNT poster child. Don't ask for bikini pics though, you'd regret it. :D
Let me just say THANK YOU for not doing that..from all of us. :D
rocknbil said:
Promise to document receipt and pics as it comes, this will be my SECOND new R/c in 20 years! Woo! Thanks guys!

Just wait it gets worse..you will want more

jon2 said:
Just wait it gets worse..you will want more

I've given up on resisting the force a long time ago. I first got into R/C the year after my daughter was born, '85, with an airplane. Soon I found that takes much more concentration than it's worth, or you spend more time building than flying. Next year I got into ground electrics, and have been buying junkers and ressurrecting them ever since, I lost count but I must have been through 100 or so.

BUT. This is only the second new one, and it will rock. :D Been reading up on the Mayhem most of the night and now I have to present my purchase order (wish list) to my financial advisor (wife) for a list of required consumables (hop-ups and goodies) to offer up to my new Master (the Mayhem.) :D

Had to be the fastest lottery yet.

Next.......

robmob said:

Next.......

I'm glad someone else said it...I've been thinking it since the # was picked

how about for the next lotto the rc18t truck on the front page? looks sweet

robmob said:

Next.......

I was going to say that the other noght, but I figured I'd give Rocknbil a day of glorry. LOL!

So, (Whisper) what is next. :)