Sportwerks Mayhem RTR Lottery!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh I dunno, I was thinking about maybe waiting until this weekend.

LoL - ok I'm joking...it'll be soon. About five or so.

-Michael

i just want to say good luck to everyone ...I'm geeked that it was such a fast lotto this time . like 9 days ...gotta be some kind of record

and thanks to woodie and the staff here for giving us this little extra example why rcnt is the best :cheers:

now give me my danged buggy :hammer:

WoodiE said:
Ohh I dunno, I was thinking about maybe waiting until this weekend.

LoL - ok I'm joking...it'll be soon. About five or so.

-Michael

5pm whose time? PST, MT, EST?

RustlerDood said:
5pm whose time? PST, MT, EST?

Time is always my time, EST that is. I have a hard enough time telling my own time let alone another time zones time. :)

-Michael

And the winner is...

Lotto Number: 4015

The owner of this shiny, new, pretty lotto number is: rocknbil. Which also makes him the owner of a nice pretty Sportwerks Mayhem RTR buggy!

rocknbil - Congrats on the win, you'll be getting a PM from me shortly with all the details needed.

Everyone else that played - Thank you very much for making the first lotto of the year be one of the quickest lotto's RCNT has had. We had a lot of high rollers in this lotto and it was no surprise that one of the high rollers was the winner of this lotto. At any rate thanks again guys, and better luck next round.

-Michael

damn you rocknbil

congrats and enjoy my ..arg i mean your buggy :)

I bought 10 tickets man that stings.............

edited...un needed rp

Last edited:
Grats Man enjoy my buggy :) J/K, have fun with it!!

Congrats man! Enjoy that rig!!! Woohoo SCORE!!!

Congrats rocknbil... Enjoy it. It's a nice ride...

Congrats man. Welcome to the club.

I knew I should have bought a ticket lol :jk: congrats Rocknbill

Whuuu whuuu . . . . . <faints>

Firt let me say I seldom win ANYTHING, and being in the Old Fart's Club I'm running out of days to win things in so . . . . WOW!

Second, y'all who are Jones'in' are welcome to come over and give it a test drive! :D

Last, Woody, Eddy, Y'all have just won a new RCNT poster child. Don't ask for bikini pics though, you'd regret it. :D

Promise to document receipt and pics as it comes, this will be my SECOND new R/c in 20 years! Woo! Thanks guys!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocknbil said:
Don't ask for bikini pics though, you'd regret it.

LOL!!!! Congrats man. :cheers: