Sport Maxx (New 2WD)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd get one for each of my daughters...:D

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I'd get one for each of my daughters...:D

Just think one of your little girls turns four and you get an upgrade for the glide-maxx. By the time she is seven or eight the Maxx-Gkide has turned into a real T-maxx.

Get that pre order in so you can get one cause kids OQ AND HW can't be wrong if they say its good who are you to question them just get mommy and daddy to preorder just intime for X-mas and stay away from that yucky HPI .21 cause HPI is a swear word. X

ORDER HERE

That's called progress, Hunter. I think I like that program...kind of like installments only for the Glide Maxx...let's suggest it to OQ, HW and TRAXXAS...maybe, if we make them think it was their idea, they will use it...;)

Maybe telling Traxxas would be cool but NEVER HW or the other one. I would hate to read how they got one free to test and tell what they think, like I could or would even care what he thinks.

That's the cool thing about the Glide Maxx...no engine for HW to tear down and write up, no EZ start for him to dismantle and take photos of, no need for suspension as this is a Glider...no offroad or big jumps means no need for springs so he won't be able to write that up...I'm thinking that this is the perfect gift for them..it's quiet and will keep them quiet as they try and figure out why the throttle servo doesn't work and the steering isn't strong enough to turn the wheels on this monstrous beast...:D

Originally posted by El Pirata
How about, Maxx Free.

I think from Hw's point of view it would be more like free maxx.

MaxxFree !!! LOL!

Just add a tether line while your at it.... NO FUEL REQUIRED!

Hey, now that's a great idea. Don't forget the removable training wheels for those who can't keep it on it's top!

Better yet, make them a $50 hop up for the product.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
MaxxFree !!! LOL!

Just add a tether line while your at it.... NO FUEL REQUIRED!

And you can make the tether a hop-up to.

why not just make a maxx in kit form and not make an instruction maual for it and call it the "In Pieces Maxx" I could just see the advertisements. "The in peices maxx great for beginners who like getting confused!!!"

Originally posted by matts6887
yea really; personally I agree with some of the others about the fact that it might have been better if they made a kit form of the maxx like just the chassis only so that way u could put whatever tires, wheels, engine, etc u want in it; sind welll most people do that at some point or another anyway.........
Becuase its in their logo WE ARE READY TO RUN. They only care about selling as much product as possible. Luckily the Maxx is Badddddd So they are living off of it as long as possilbe. Lets hope this new HPI lives up to what we all want. X

HPI what HPI I didn't hear about any HPI
just kiddin. I still say hardcore 4x4 t-maxx is best

Hey guys why dont we wait until some crazy person gets one to see how it does without some body exaggerating it then we can critisize it

Bashing it were not bashing it were just having fun with it befor it comes out.

yeah it is pretty fun but what if we do like it???

Back