Spektrum DX3S Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troopfpc

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Howdy folks, thinking about getting another nitro truck. Question is on the RTR's which come with a DX3S. Is the radio with these the same as buying a DX3S separately (in other words, does it have ten model memory) or are these RTR package radios only dedicated to one vehicle. I already have a DX3R and love it but wouldnt mind adding a DX3S or two for the kids. This way everone has one tx for all of their trucks.

I purchased a brand new DX3S which came from a RTR Losi and it is the exact same radio which has the 10 model memory. It came with the rx which has the telemetry.

Thanks, wanted to get a DX3S and why not another nitro to go with it. Was eyeing the Losi Ten-T.

The Ten-T Radio is slightly different...since it has the extra button for the ROSS Starter system ;-) Other than that....it's the same as the typical 3S

Thanks folks. They say variety is the spice of life and with 5 T-Maxx's (dont ask why) I need to add something new. Any suggestions from nitro guru's would be appreciated.

Back