Sold / Found Spektrum DX3 Transmitter and (4) SR3000 Receivers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Good condition Spektrum DX3 (no it's not a 3.0) Transmitter. It has the typical broken antenna hinge, but this has no bearings on the actual radio operation. It works 100% perfect. The only side effect of this is the antenna tends to not stay up straight. If you remove the plastic tube it will be fine, but I just put a small zip tie at the base that I rotate to keep the antenna up. Been working great for me all season.

Pretty sure my girl got me a DX3R for Christmas, and if not....I'll just buy one for next season anyway. So this is up for sale.

I'm at work, so I will try to add pics later tonight.

Radio works great, and Receivers (all 4 are SR3000s) work perfect as well. 1 RX has had it's antenna soldered back on @ a year ago. The wire was NOT broken, it just got caught on something in a crash and ripped from the board, solder and all.

Asking $230 shipped for the Transmitter and all 4 RXs. If this deal is not taken by tonight, I will part it all out, but 1 RX will be staying with the transmitter.

Just watching for part out time... ;)

Good luck selling it as a whole! I'd only like to have a spare receiver laying around in case I get a bug to get yet another truck to sit on my shelf...

What do you want for just the TX and 1 RX ? The wife needs a good TX/RX combo for her scaler. Can we get some pictures ?

Ask and you shall receive ;-) Here are the pics....the other 3 RXs are still in vehicles....

DSCN2406.jpg

DSCN2407.jpg

DSCN2408.jpg
DSCN2409.jpg

You can see the broken hinge in this picture. The zip tie seen in the other pics is just on there loosely.
DSCN2410.jpg

Ask and you shall receive ;-)

Hmmmm....so I am going to ask for a couple receivers in the mail to me....yeeeeah......no? Well it was worth a try I guess. If you break it all up I may grab one for my M8.

$85 shipped for the TX and (1) RX if anyone is interested.

I can't hold it more than a day or so....I have @ 6 guys DYING to buy all my RXs......but I want to keep one with the TX for obvious reasons...so I'm holding them off for the moment.

I can't do anything till Friday, I will take it off your hands then.

So... now that that's out of the way... ;) What will it take to get my mitts on one of those receivers?

Looks like someone else may have beat you to the punch chip. Had a PM on rctech before your last post. I'll keep you posted on it.

Looks like someone else may have beat you to the punch chip. Had a PM on rctech before your last post. I'll keep you posted on it.

That is fine, don't wait on me sell it if you got a buyer bro.

I'll let ya know....but he SAID he was ready to take it with 2 RXs...no PayPal yet....so still up for grabs. hehe We'll see how it plays out. If you are ready before he is...it's all yours.

Still available at the moment ;-)

Still available! DX3 and 1 RX for $80 shipped. Take it away! Need some new toys ;-)

Last price drop....or I'll keep it as a backup.

DX3 Transmitter + 1 RX for $75 shipped. The Transmitter alone sells for $60+ used on most boards...and the RX going price is $40 - $45. Pretty good deal here. I just don't need it any longer. Got a new Radio from Santa!

I can do it with 2 RX's for $115 shipped.

I"ll take it with 1 Rx. PM me your payment info.

Shoulda PM'd me bigjay! I didn't even check this thread, and sold the transmitter last night on rctech :-( Sorry bout that!

All 4 RXs are still up for grabs though. $45 each shipped, $40 each if you order multiples + $5 to ship them all.

First Come First Served...they are posted on rctech as well. Send a PM if you want one (or more)

Oh yeah, and if you want one PLEASE PM me. You can also catch me on any of the I'm services listed in my profile. I'm typically online all day from the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.