Speaking of Venom Racing....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vincemaxx119

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have the smart temp installed on my Revo and off and on the brake will engage. i.e. I was doing a full throttle pass and suddenly the brake engages in full, while I have my finger to the floor. It also happened when I was in mid-flight on a pretty high jump, so that was great. Anyone else have this same problem? If so what did you do to fix it? I'm probably going to send it back. Thanks for a ny input.

Do you have a failsafe??
If yes, you might be getting signal loss.
If not, you have a problem with something to do with the electronics, obviously.

isn't it a fail safe as well as a volt meter and a temp gauge,I thought it might be something that checks to make sure the failsaife is wroking properly because when it loses signal or the voltage gets too low, the brakes are applied.

Id email them. There customer service is awesome, so youd get a reply right away. (Being its fri. though, ya might not get a reply till monday) but they seem more than willing to help people out with there products

it has an overheat fail safe so when it reaches a serten temp it engages the brake. so it sounds like when you peg it it gets over that temp so read the manual and try to ajust it. hope that helps

Back