Some Baja action Video from a little bash this weekend in SF

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool Vid.

Did you loose your wing, or were you just running without one?

You suck lol. Just when I was geting over the idea of geting a baja, you had to go and do something so cool as this. That was a good video man, music was great too. But where was agent orange? lol.

Bryson

Agent orange is a SHELF QUEEN :D
After the RCX I MAY run her.

I'm wingless.
I could say it was by choice but the truth is I forgot to put it on before I left the house and didnt pack it.

Looks like a great time.... I think I need to fly in for a bash session sometime...:)

Hey ed next bash I will pull the gap jump better,the rec batt dies in the air so I had no throttle or I could have pulled that killer,was a fun day for sure,I dont think I will touch my nitros for a long time now!!!!!!!!!!!!!see ya next month it sounds like...

Man... everytime I see these things I want one so bad! Great vid! Would like to see more jumping and cat/mouse runs though.

Life goals:
1) Move to somewhere on a beach or near dunes
2) Buy 5B
3) Make new friends and persuade them to buy 5B
4) Bash 5B's with friends like there is no tomorrow
5) Die happy

A few photos from the bash
245521036-L.jpg

245520524-L.jpg

245520730-L.jpg

245521574-L.jpg

bajabash085bigjumpcg5.png

245651495-L.jpg

245573209-L.jpg

Body by NC Nitro!
245572614-L.jpg

I realy need to see what the guys are doing to fix the front wheel e clip deal,I alwasy loose a wheel like I did that day...

Nice to see you back posting again my friend. Don't see you on as much anymore.

Nice setup! Large scale looks like so much fun.

Tom

I'm around, just not actively posting as much as I used to.
Team FastEddy has me pulled into the 5th scale part of the business right now.

I understand completely. I hope all is well with you and your family. I am not on as much as I used to be either. Life has its way of getting in the way of things sometimes.... at least for me. It was nice to see you on my friend.

Tom

Nice video and pics, especially the mid air stuff. I am glad you said something flee, I thought I was seeing a missing wheel. Hope to have a baja by the end of the month.

Back