So, it's been a while for me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
It's been a long time since I posted any paint job pics, or even painted for that matter. This is one I have been wanting to do for a long time now. Hope y'all like it. The pow flag is painted, no decals. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

2019-07-10 12.17.26.jpg
2019-07-10 12.18.16.jpg
2019-07-10 12.19.13.jpg

Last edited:
Dang Joe, that's great work even if you were using decals. Without it is just that much more amazing. Nicely done bro!

You call yourself a photographer? What's with the crappy cell phone pics?
Hey, all seriousness aside, that's an incredible job as always. You should have given me a holler and I could have printed you a reverse decal of the POW flag. It would have saved you many hours. Amazing work. Good to see you back at it.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Rolex, I was going cross eyed cutting out liquid mask. I don't even know how many hours I spent cutting everything out. as far as pics, I didnt feel like doing all the post processing from raw to jpeg, I just wanted to post up some pics after I finished it.

Thanks Ralph. I had issues with the small lettering and the chain, but a little time with some tooth picks and a 000 brush I was able to make better, it's not perfect but it looks decent.

Back