So I have 2 fuel cells coming need advice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
The are both vintage RC airplane/Heli have 3 ports on them. I only need two just plug one off right. Also it will be mounted in a real looking fuel cell, yea some cutting/drilling so on. Thoughts ideas ect hate crime I’ll take

Not sure what you're talking about bro. What kind of fuel cells? Like hydrogen fuel cells?

The are both vintage RC airplane/Heli have 3 ports on them. I only need two just plug one off right. Also it will be mounted in a real looking fuel cell, yea some cutting/drilling so on. Thoughts ideas ect hate crime I’ll take

3 ports, need 2, plug one. Sounds logical to me. I may be wrong buy I believe there are 3 so it can be pressurized by 1 and 2 feed the engine so it won't starve for fuel when flying normal or inverted.

Not sure what you're talking about bro. What kind of fuel cells? Like hydrogen fuel cells?

He is talking fuel cells as in race car fuel tanks. NASCAR, drag cars and a lot of other performance cars use "fuel cells". They starting calling them cells because many have a cellulose foam insert in them to eliminate fuel slosh and keep the pump from cavitating. He probably referred to them here because he has a cool drag car project he is building and most likely going to use it for that project.

3 ports, need 2, plug one. Sounds logical to me. I may be wrong buy I believe there are 3 so it can be pressurized by 1 and 2 feed the engine so it won't starve for fuel when flying normal or inverted.

He is talking fuel cells as in race car fuel tanks. NASCAR, drag cars and a lot of other performance cars use "fuel cells". They starting calling them cells because many have a cellulose foam insert in them to eliminate fuel slosh and keep the pump from cavitating. He probably referred to them here because he has a cool drag car project he is building and most likely going to use it for that project.
Ahhhhh I did not know that. Learn something new everyday! :)

Back