So I Got This Today...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
It feels like it's taken forever, as I only went part time while working full time. I suppose I should grab a frame for it. :D

P1120354Medium_zpse8937c63.jpg

Congrats man, what kind of job can that get you? I have no idea.

Thanks guys! Lloyd, there are a lot of different jobs that my degree would encompass. I'm currently employed as a network technician at a software company here in the mountains.

A Networking cert and degree will take you far. Congrats!

Good for you man, thats great. Your accomplishment inspires me to back to school to finish my criminal degree.

Congrats brotha, thats a great accomplishment!

And he's probably shoveling roadkill for you @Rolex.

Last edited by a moderator:
well you know rolex isnt gonna do it. Shoveling road kill requires pants, holdin a bottle of wax in one hand and a rag in the other to shine up that truck in the living room requires nothing but i smile haha

---------- Post added at 3:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:50 PM ----------

oh excuse me i mean the batcave

Thanks again everyone!

Does that mean you're still trying to get cable, internet and flush toilets up to our friend @digger?

Indoor plumbing maybe, the rest of it I doubt. If we get digger high speed internet and cable, then who's gonna scour the roads to provide the food at the BBQ's?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is awesome news bud. Congratulations!

Back