So I got my Chaos.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Today I received my Sportwerks Chaos. It looks awesome. The only thing I hate about it is the pull start! I prime it, then I yank at the pull start and no go! And when it starts it revs for like 3 seconds then it shuts off. Anybody know what's causing this?

BTW: I also traded my RS4 for another one and some spares. I hope it comes soon.

Edit: I was thinking about getting a starter box for it (About $30 dollars) plus a Picco P-0 for also $30. Is it worth it?

Last edited:
Richen up the low end if it revs then dies. Starter boxes are good but now I can half tune a car I'm finding pull starters are fine. (just wish I could find a glow ignitor that was easy to carry)

Actually, it's a one needle carb. So I can only adjust the HSN and the idle screw.

Seen one of those on something, so buggered if I know. Just set the idle up then or get someone to give her some throttle while you're pulling.

So pretty much I've had a bad start. I tried starting the engine and no go. I have no idea what to do with the needles because I've never dealt with a one needle carb. I don't see the fuel flowing through the lines when I pull the starter or when I prime it. Any help?

Last edited:
i have a pit named Chaos...oh sorry. All the igniters I have had were like the GH one. What kind of ignitter do you have?

I have the Dynamite sub-C one.

So pretty much I've had a bad start. I tried starting the engine and no go. I have no idea what to do with the needles because I've never dealt with a one needle carb. I don't see the fuel flowing through the lines when I pull the starter or when I prime it. Any help?

Bump.

BTW: I'm absolutely sure that all my fuel lines are correct.

Back