SNG's 07 Silverado

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Curtis! I'm liking how the bumper turned out pretty good, I had doubts on getting the delrin to bend the same for both sides.

It looks like its almost finished. Great job, Lloyd. Now why isn't it for sale yet?

Thanks but its not really too close to being finished so it wont be for sale for a while....I hoping to do another trailer like my last one for this to pull...

Nailed it!! That's just PERFECT!

007-46.jpg

Thanks Ralph! I always await you and Joe's approval, appreciated.

the brush guard looks great, but i think it could use some sort of a main bumper on the bottom. maybe some square rod, or even round for a "drill stem bumper" look.

Thanks for the opinion Blake, I've been getting alot of different opinions on it. I liked it the first way I had it but my buddy drives a chevy with a beefy brush guard that look basically just like this one and I just really like it on his truck so I think Ima stick with this....Atleast for now....

Well I'm still waiting for some led's but I added a couple lights to my brush guard, added windshield wipers and also added some mirrors...

004-79.jpg

005-66.jpg

006-57.jpg

Thanks! I'm liking it pretty good so far.

I need something to make a stainless/chrome looking exhaust tip, I think I'll try to keep this looking like a duramax, so I need it to be a big ass tip...Any ideas?

How about a large diameter aluminum tube and then using a Dremel to polish it?

Last edited:
Thanks, thats kinda what I'm thinking too.

How about a large diameter aluminum tube and then using a Dremel to polish it?

dude if you want it to look like a real d-max yo out to put some stacks on it!!! that would look sick or atleast duals out the back. looking great man, i look forward to hitting the trails withya once its time!!!

Put stacks on that bitch :)

EDIT: I didnt read the post above mine before I typed that lol.

I am kinda wanting a scaler the more I look at them. NO BRANDON BACK AWAY FROM THE DARK SIDE!!! BAD! Go lay down!

Hmmmmm, Well Juan and Brandon, now I'm gonna have to put some thinking into this, stacks would be pretty sick imo too.

Hmmmmm, Well Juan and Brandon, now I'm gonna have to put some thinking into this, stacks would be pretty sick imo too.

:OMG: no way did you just even "semi" agree with something i suggested??!?!?!?!? lol jk man ya i think it would look sick for sure. .. .

Either way you go it will look sick, my Local hardware store carries all kinds of different diameter small Aluminum and I think stainless tubing from like around 1/8" to 1/2" maybe yours will too, or if need be i could ship you some if mine has what you need.

Thanks Curtis, I'll let you know if I end up in need of it.

Back