SNG's 07 Silverado

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. Yeah, Plastidip is the shiz for sure Rolex, Ncnitro knows his stuff! I'm planning on using it for the rear window trim.

I have used it for textured beds, like rhino lining, just wait for it to start setting up, then use some red 3m scuff pads and press it into the drying plastidip and lift, it gives it a texture just like rhino lining. It works awesome for flares on a Jeep, they look like the real deal. I have also used it to simulate a vinyl top and tonneau cover on my CJ8 lid, it looks killer, I love the stuff.

Yeah its great for alot of stuff, my buddy uses the dip on his lipo's and electronics box on his scaler.

I better pm you my paypal addy first :)

Yeah, I'll cut you a break on shipping...lol

Thanks Goat, shut up Joe. lol.

He hasn't finished it, yet, guys. Give him a break. It'll take at least 5 minutes after he finishes it for it to be posted.

Update.....

I added a rear bumper I had from a previous project

014-22.jpg

015-18.jpg

I decided to make a front brush guard out of white delrin, if I decide to use it I will spray it with some black plastidip...

003-84.jpg

005-64.jpg

006-55.jpg

Opinions? Should I use the front bumper or not? I like how it turned out but think it might not be the right look.

013-23.jpg

008-49.jpg

Use it for sure, it give the truck a kinda mean aggressive look.

Thanks Joe and Curtis!

Ok, well I changed up my front bumper a little bit since yesterday, made the middle uprights longer and moved the bars up to protect the lights instead.

003-85.jpg

006-56.jpg

007-46.jpg

008-50.jpg

Thanks guys!

Nice job Lloyd, the bumper fits the scale of the truck real nice...

Back