Sng blazer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
LOL, no pics yet but heres my list of parts being used....

SCX Chassis
Axial axles
Axial trans
Axial suspension (might change during build)
Proline Blazer body-prolly Red/white
Proline front/rear bumpers
wheels/tires still pending, might be doing black stock cars with Crushers.
custom interior
3s
sidewinder
45t
dx3r

Pics will be soon!!!

Well it sounds like it will be another sweet build, so did any of your parts show up yet, and did you get another DX3R, LOL!!!!!! Also you should do some chrome paint on it some where, maybe the bumpers, LOL!!!!!

no but they are on their way, should be here tomorrow i hope...and I'm outta chrome paint lol, i started painted odds and ends of stuff chrome and ran out lol...

Damn, another scale build? you are one lucky (add fave swear word here)

can't wait to see the build! i can tell its gonna be another great scaler!

:pics-stfu:
I'm sure this will be ANOTHER great scale build.

everyones a comedian lol....no seriously though i plan on keeping this one for a while. winters over so i'll not be so bored and needing new projects non stop.

everyones a comedian lol....no seriously though i plan on keeping this one for a while. winters over so i'll not be so bored and needing new projects non stop.

Thats good. You should atleast be able to use your hardwork before you sell it!

well, finally sat down a few hours ago and got started on her. got the axles and tranny assembled as well as the shocks, links, and chassis....

still waiting on a few parts for the body but i'll start on the body tomorrow...also waiting for my wheels.
sorry the pics arent that good.
001-67.jpg

008-17.jpg

Comming along very nice Lloyd, can't wait for you to get her finished so we can see some action shots...

body update....

Got the body painted, scratched, dented and duck taped the shell part. still have a bunch to do to the body but for the most part the painting and bigger body details are done.

001-68.jpg

002-53.jpg

007-13.jpg

006-22.jpg

005-27.jpg

I love the dents and damage, now you need to add a little primer spot here and there, maybe a primer fender. It's looking really cool though Lloyd, I like it.

Back