small caliper

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
as a machinist iam all ways on the look out for tools i found at harbor fright a 4" caliper, by cen-tech. no 47256. the good: it is short, digital read out, inch/metric. the bad: the quality is off shore, but is good enough. accuracy: .001". price aprx $19.. when you find one test it before you take it home. i went to a custom shoe shop and had a custom holder for my caliper, it goes on my belt, but it would turn the caliper on, so i trimmed the on button down. iam going to get 2 more just cause.

I saw that on Friday when I went. I was going to buy it just because and then I was like "I'm never going to use it". Did pick up a rotary tool with 80 PC set and a 2 years no questions asked warranty for $14 tho. They got some great deals.

yep they have good deals, BUT most things are made off SHORE, ie some times lower quality. i like the shorter caliper, it works better than a 6" caliper on RC stuff. BE SURE to test it before you take it home. if you make a holster for it, be careful of the on switch getting turned on. i had to trim the on button.

up date i had a custom leather holster made. cost me $45. now i ALLWAYS have a caliper with me. why? iam a machinist.