Slowngreens 2011 comper...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see it now, LOL!!! looks cool, just hope it doesn't make the wheel to weak, but it is in the rear, so you will probably be ok...

Well I was bored so I went back the the HC SNG so I could put my new lid on it...

Also switched to some mini t's upfront...(springs)

001-175.jpg

Messed with my rear wheels a bit more, painted the grooves....

002-154.jpg

003-139.jpg

004-123.jpg

Thanks man!

Thanks man.

Switched out my vp's for some phatty's.

006-83.jpg

Pickup up some wide mrc aluminum hubs (8mm), made the pin grove bigger and added a washer and they just clear everythign with the vp knuckles on.

007-75.jpg

Ima try and lighten the rears today.

Painted up some new panels.

001-181.jpg

002-161.jpg

003-143.jpg

Wow she looks good, can't wait to see her on the rocks

lol how many times have the body/ chassis changed on this project?
looks good though. and encouraging to keep things fresh and new lol

Looks good Lloyd, One thing is for sure with Lloyd, his rig is constantly evolving, LOL!!!

lol how many times have the body/ chassis changed on this project?
looks good though. and encouraging to keep things fresh and new lol

I'm not sure but it stays between the two chassis all the time.

updates are.....

Went back to a EEM SNG HC chassis while we revamp our bodiless. A rule was added taking us out of the gray area and putting us into the illegal running. So a minor change or two and it will be back.

Also went with some HR gears up front, 9mm bearing mod and VP trans housing up front.

002-164.jpg

003-146.jpg

005-99.jpg

Moved me electronics around ans also went down to 3s *bites lip as chin quivers*....which I've mounted up front....

004-129.jpg

006-84.jpg

Wow it looking VPalicious, LOL!!!! who ever thought you would go back to 3s, and mounted on the front axle no less, Your the first person I have seen do that, it will be interesting to see how that works out.

Thanks Curtis. Its actually a very popular mounting place on these. Theres a couple premade mounts out too but I'm not gonna spend the money when a piece of lexan can work for free lol.

Yeah home made and thanks....

W who ever thought you would go back to 3s

Yeah its gonna take some getting used too. Its SO much different than what I'm used too.