Sold / Found Slayer Project - Misc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Due to having to put a new engine in my daily driver,I have to sell off my Slayer project plus some other items. The NIP item prices are pretty much set,other stuff I can negotiate unless you want a package deal on several items.. Here's the list,pics below. Shipping is Con US only.

1. Traxxas Slayer 3.3 - missing the tires/wheels,pipe - I bought as-=is and haven't checked anything. Has a 3.3 but I do not know condition. It turns over(by hand) and has the easy start on it. Asking $125 + shipping

2. New in Package - Parma Fifty-Five body - designed to fit a Slash and other short course trucks - $35 shipped

3. New in Package - Panther 1/10 Buggy slicks and foams - Opened package - mounted 1 on a wheel but not glued and never ran/used - $12.50 shipped

4. New in Package - Panther 2.2 Truck Slicks - Opened package - mounted 1 on a wheel but not glued and never ran/used - $12.50 shipped

5. New in Package - DE Racing 1/10 Buggy wheels - mounted above tire on it - $7 shipped

6. New in Package - J Concepts 2.2 "Tense" Wheels - mounted above tire on it but never used - $7 shipped

7. Unpainted Dodge Ram body for a Savage 25 - no masks/stickers $10 + shipping

8. Unpainted Porsche Cayenne for ??? - no masks/stickers - also missing rear wing - $10 + shipping

9. Black Honda on-road body - used - cracked front bumper - $15 shipped

10. Skull shaped cooling head for a Nitro-Star .25 engine. I started this project but since I switched jobs I can't finish it. Not too bad as-is $20 shipped.

Last edited:
What are the dimension of that fifty five lid?

I would love to get ahold of that slayer....

if you want to ship that slayer to me I will take it ,up to you just need a total and a couple of days to round up the funds :)

That's the same thing that's holding me up. I didn't get my invoices handed in last week so I have to wait for this Friday.

Sure am you should even have my address somewhere haha

Interested in the slayer if I'm not too late...sent you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.