slash?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

jimbo33000

RCNT Basher
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I'm gonna get a new electric and I'm thinking about a slash, I'm probably going to keep what ever i get pretty close to stock, so any other cars you can suggest that are 12t or so would be helpful as well.(my price range is just a bit over 200)

ajames942

Hardcore RCNT User
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Although I don't own one. I heard only good about the slash. If your range is just over $200.00, I would go with the slash.

Hyster

RCNT Addict
RC Driving Style
Bashing, Racing
Just keep in mind, you'll need to buy batteries and a charger if you don't own them yet. I have a Slash and it is a blast. I have a few buddy's who were in the same shoes as myself as what to buy because all the other trucks are a bit higher in price or really cheap looking. They check out the Slash and they realize it's an awsome truck with a great price.
The Slash is not only a great looking truck but handles well and is a great basher. My 6 and 7 year old have ran it a bit too if that tells ya any thing.
The only down side to the Slash is the dirt that collects on the inside. But heck, that happens with most RC's anyways. It's a tough fun truck. From most of your novice to pro's on here own one. ;)

Last edited:

Metalhead Matt

RCNT VIP
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Check out my post in the trade/buy forum. I'm not trying to advertise by any means, but I'm trying to give this thing away! I feel for ya, man!

jimbo33000

RCNT Basher
RC Driving Style
Bashing
it seems people think I'm a beginner, but I've been in the hobby for a few years, the reason I'm asking is i snapped my 1/10 electric in half today so I'm using that as an opertunity to upgrade. btw thanks for the feed back

reighard53

RCNT Champion
RC Driving Style
Bashing
got the slash for christmas. its a durable truck, pretty fast, and good looking. i hit my little brother full speed with it and it knocked him over lmao but i broke the loop inside the bumper haha o well it was worth it :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NurturantQuasar What are ways to help keep sand out of slash 4x4 Electric RC 5
NurturantQuasar Monster slash 4x4 destroys spur when full throttle from stand still Electric RC 3
A Slash throttle sticking Electric RC 2
NurturantQuasar How much would cutting a hole in my slash 4x4 body reduce motor and esc temps? Short Course Trucks 3
NurturantQuasar Center diff slash Short Course Trucks 1
NurturantQuasar Modifications to turn slash 4x4 vxl into a high speed street monster. Electric RC 0
Racer 1966 My Covid19/Furloughed Slash Project RC Builds and Projects 21
O Traxxas slash 2wd lcg nerf bar issues Electric RC 9
The RC Car Slash to Tekno or Losi steering setup switch Electric RC 5
The RC Car Hyped: Slash 4x4 Electric RC 16
The RC Car Setting up my Slash 4x4 to race. Which motor should I buy? Electric RC 14
The RC Car The Slash overheated, again, but something ain't smooth today. . . Electric RC 14
The RC Car Best stiff shocks for on-road slash? Short Course Trucks 9
J 4x4 slash clutch/diff Short Course Trucks 3
The RC Car Anybody know of a good screw driver set for slash 4x4 under $30? Tools 8
The RC Car Slash 4x4 over heated after long hard drive down the driveway, again 🙄 Electric RC 19
The RC Car Looking for good affordable on-road tires for my Slash 4x4 Short Course Trucks 9
Kimmie28 Slash question Short Course Trucks 22
Z Traxxas Slash "upgrades?"? Electric RC 15
The RC Car Looking for screw set for Slash 4x4, and wondering what spur/pinion combination I should use. Electric RC 4
J 4x4 slash axle carriers Short Course Trucks 15
The RC Car Traxxas Slash overheating or not? Electric RC 18
J Slash Mips x duty axles Short Course Trucks 8
J Slash chassis Short Course Trucks 12
J Slash 4x4 vxl axles Short Course Trucks 28
J Traxxas slash 4wd Short Course Trucks 3
B Traxxas Slash or JLB Cheetah? Buggy and Truggy 6
dbulles1126 Headlights and taillights for Traxxas Slash 2 wheel drive Electric RC 3
dbulles1126 Traxxas Slash 2 wheel drive making noise Electric RC 4
N Traxxas Slash 1/16 servo not moving Electric RC 17
N Traxxas slash problem PLEASE HELP Electric RC 6
johnnydmd INVADER - Nitro Slash drag car RC Builds and Projects 66
D Nitro Slash Monster Truck??? Nitro RC 0
hoonigan What is WORLDS Cheapest BL Combo today NEW for SLASH 4X4 / Big 4wd Shortcourse 1/10. Little Bit Faster. SPLASH PROOF also atleast Short Course Trucks 2
D Need a venom 4200 mah 7.2v battery charger as well as a mount so i can install it onto my traxxas slash 1/16 Electric RC 1
R/C Newbie Traxxas Slash 2wd shocks Electric RC 6
Y Traxxas Slash 2WD spur gear is loose Electric RC 6
D Traxxas slash 1/16 rockstar shell Stadium Trucks 0
Mattyfats420 Slash 4x4. Brushed Short Course Trucks 4
D3MON Pro-Line Powerstroke 6025-00 (Pre-Slash) Suspension 4
joostin420 Slash 2wd ford raptor project for nephew Electric RC 7
S Slash 2wd Street truck Electric RC 21
crimsonfancy Here's my 2wd VXL Slash just done. Electric RC 8
CC1999 My Traxxas Collection mostly Slash models Short Course Trucks 31
S BLX Slash wheels for speed runs. Electric RC 1
S BLX 4x4 Slash Electric RC 5
M Finally did the "sealed diff" mod for my 2WD Slash... Electric RC 0