Slash question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well yes for the price of my Slash 4x4 LCG I could of bought my Kraton 6s, I like them both but not comparable , the Senton 3s is cheap but I had to do a lot of tinkering to get the drivetrain sorted out, it’s not without its faults, spares don’t always fit right, Traxxas no issues out of thebox spares fit like it’s factory fitted.
really curious what parts you had issues with for fitment? so far everything has been direct swap out for mine.

really curious what parts you had issues with for fitment? so far everything has been direct swap out for mine.
It might be a different year slash

Mainly drive stuff, Such as Diff yokes and diff cases rubbing against each other, bought three before one actually rotated without rubbing, Out drive gear notching with the differential gear, even the internal X gears inside the diff grind up every couple turns also new out the box I’ve had to thin out the spur gear housing to allow the spur to turn without dragging .

Back