**Slash "Hardcore" Body all painted up**

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeDogg

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Got the new Slash body all painted up finally with the help of a friend. I went wild so I know which one is mine among the mess. Plus it needs to look fast just in case there is a brushless under the hood.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I threw the body on my buggy for fun. Maybe a home made CORR truck is in my future??

Dude thats SICK!!! I gotta have you paint me up a body soon.

Great job. Will NEVER lose that one at the races. Why is your rear end sitting so high? You drive it like that?

Great job. Will NEVER lose that one at the races. Why is your rear end sitting so high? You drive it like that?

because he set it on his buggy, and the rear end is sitting on the wing. Guys have been converting their buggys to corr trucks over at scale4x4 for a while now. Seems the wheelbase is perfect, and it's fairly simple to do. I plan on doing it to my Hyper 7 PCR Pro.

Yeah it is just sitting on my buggy. I will post some pics of it on my slash later.

Ahhh, didnt notice. Looks good though.

My stairmaster broke. Now I have to use the step ladder in the kitchen while watching Judge Judy sue Oprah.

Pic of Slash and SC8 after plaing in the parking lot last night with Heartbreak.
slashsc8.jpg

Last edited:
Back