Slash 4x4 battery advice please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could always get white ones and dye them neon donkey!

Still the issue of finding solid wheels in SCT configuration.

If one simply wants neon yellew SCT wheels, Proline, JConcepts, DE Racing, Avid and Losi make them

pro272702.jpg

jci3352y.jpg

DE-Racing-Yellow-SC-Wheels.jpg

avd1100-y.jpg

tlr7004.jpg

But if you really want neon green-truly green-, you're back to 1/8 buggy wheels:

81G-801-4PCS-RC-font-b-1-b-font-font-b-8-b-font-Off-Road.jpg

Traxxas makes green SCT wheels, but definitely not of the neon flavor:;

410ayoVcQsL._SY300_.jpg

Last edited:
1st drive impressions:

-It doesn't get louder the faster it goes. (I can't use the motor noise to gauge throttle control.) This is oddly unnerving.
-It's like it was built with one mission: stay on it's lid and off it's wheels lol. My driving skills are definitely going to need to improve.
-It took alllllllll night to charge the battery and all I got was that 12 minutes? No one can survive with the stock battery. This is not possible.

Those are the major ones I guess.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Also:

-I have a previously unnoticed subconscious habit of holding the brake on my nitros when they aren't in motion. (They don't creep forward or anything, I guess I just do it.) Consequently I now have a VERY noticeable habit of subconsciously sending the Slash catapulting in reverse. Lol.

Back