Sky and I Bashing

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Sky :radio:

EP :doh:

A special thanks goes out to SilentHunterKellen :ball: for pointing this out...

Ask them. I have been asking for over a week and thus far only Error has shown something but it was only the intro using still, most of which I shot.

Maybe they like you better so try asking them yourself.

Neither can I. I think Sky's been avoiding me because I have been asking him so much. Come to think of it Error seems to have been avoiding me too...

I don't get the point of this thread, but the truth of it is that I am nauseated by the immense amount of SPAM that you have crapped all over this site. The video is coming. I am working through it as rapidly as my schedule allows.

If I had the time to post 153 posts in the last 24 hours like some I would mention, I might have the video in the bag. As it is, I have been a little busy.

Gee, you want the knife you stabbed me with out of my back??? I, on the other hand, have not been that busy for the past 2 days. You do have to admit the likeness of the two similarities of our bash sessions. I thought it was a rather stiking resemblence.

Nope. You can keep it for further use. I'm sure I'll get it back, one way or another.