Sirio. 12 recently acquired

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetickduke

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys!

I recently bought a T-Maxx.15 and a MGT 8.0 with the original engine plus a dynamite big red brand new in the box never fired up..

I also found a sirio. 12 and a traxxas 2.5 in the boxes of stuff.

The sirio was a little gummed up but after pulling it apart and cleaning everything.. I'm unsure if it's even been ran enough to break it in..

🤔🙁

I think the included header is for the tmaxx also? 🤨

Any insight to this engine in its entirety would be greatly appreciated!

🏎️ 💨 💨

Nice score. Got pics.

Yeah I'll post pictures tomorrow

Covids kicking my ass currently 😬🤦‍♂️

Sorry to hear that. Rest up.

Yeah I'll post pictures tomorrow

Covids kicking my ass currently 😬🤦‍♂️
Oh man I'm sorry to hear that bud.. hope you get better rest the RCs can wait we will all be here still... your health is way more important

There it is cleaned up! I may end up selling this if I can find anyone interested. I have no use for something this small lol

Attachments

• 20211003_164442.jpg
    20211003_164442.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 20211003_164454.jpg
    20211003_164454.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 56
  • 20211003_164505.jpg
    20211003_164505.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 20211003_164522.jpg
    20211003_164522.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 54
There it is cleaned up! I may end up selling this if I can find anyone interested. I have no use for something this small lol
Looks good bud. Good job👍👍
Glad to see your feeling better👍👍

Ohh i definitely don't feel better lol

But I'd go insane not ever leaving my room, so it's split between the garage and bedroom LOL 😂

Ohh i definitely don't feel better lol

But I'd go insane not ever leaving my room, so it's split between the garage and bedroom LOL 😂
Well least your not stuck looking at the same 4 walls and ceiling..

That looks like a 2wd stadium truck bell like for a Rustler or a Losi xxxnt ,as back in the day ,it was
common for people to use a more higher end 12 size engine rather than a stock 15 size engine!..
Sirio's were high end performance engines!..:thumbs-up:

That looks like a 2wd stadium truck bell like for a Rustler or a Losi xxxnt ,as back in the day ,it was
common for people to use a more higher end 12 size engine rather than a stock 15 size engine!..
Sirio's were high end performance engines!..:thumbs-up:
Its practically brand new man. The guy didn't even drive it..

It has the tmaxx looking manifold that came with it.. I assume it'll fit in the tmaxx? 🤨

Its practically brand new man. The guy didn't even drive it..

It has the tmaxx looking manifold that came with it.. I assume it'll fit in the tmaxx? 🤨

It is a little too small for the TMaxx ,but if you can manage to get your hands on a good used
Rc10 gt ,a Traxxas Rustler or even a little street car ,that engine would be a little beast in one
of them!..😍...:thumbs-up:

It is a little too small for the TMaxx ,but if you can manage to get your hands on a good used
Rc10 gt ,a Traxxas Rustler or even a little street car ,that engine would be a little beast in one
of them!..😍...:thumbs-up:
I actually have a nitro rustler.. 🤔

I could swap out the 2.5 and put it in the tmaxx I suppose

Well find out in the next few days, I gotta get rid of this bunk ass mgt 8.0 before I do anything else

It is a love hate rig!...:hehe::hehe::hehe:
Nah man it's all hate at this point

This is the second one that I have bought.. that's been used that's been a trash Heap.. 🤦‍♂️

II should just take the sign for what it is by now 🥴🤦‍♂️

Back