Silly Rednecks, bats are for kids.... lol

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
[ame]http://www.filecabi.net/video/billyscamera.html[/ame]

Saw it on a CCW website. Note the supposed rednecks keep saying 'eh'.

Even if it is a fake, pretty funny stuff... I'd have put a few holes in his truck though...

Sweet!

Real Rednecks don't drive Toyotas!!!!!!!!!

Mr T

lmao.....i would of knocked the gun outta the guys hand....it was halarious...the guy in the beamer thought he was hard even AFTER he had to pull a gun on someone....whata loser.....i liked his whore girlfriend in the seat too..lmao

rabidzoomer said:
lmao.....i would of knocked the gun outta the guys hand....it was halarious...the guy in the beamer thought he was hard even AFTER he had to pull a gun on someone....whata loser.....i liked his whore girlfriend in the seat too..lmao

Some friends of yours, EH!?!?! hmm... They cornered him and then pulled a bat after they were cut off. Now who is the loser?

rabidzoomer said:

Who's the losers???? A couple of shitheads with nothing better to do than follow & taunt somebody, then threaten to beat em with a bat... Use your head bro..

ImBroken said:
Even if it is a fake, pretty funny stuff... I'd have put a few holes in his truck though...

You aint shitten Bro..I would have left that truck sitting on the rims.

LOL, I didnt watch the whole thing, Eh, but did you noticed the 50k sports car can't pull on a toyota truck??? WTF?

If this were a real situation

rabidzoomer said:
lmao.....i would of knocked the gun outta the guys hand You would have been shot

the guy in the beamer thought he was hard even AFTER he had to pull a gun on someone....whata loser..... The punk in the truck pulled a bat when it was already two to one......[COLOR="Red"]Thats what I call a little bitch!
[/COLOR]

They were definitely not rednecks...but it was funny.

Back