Silly Neighbor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syphon68

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I came home today to find that my neighbor had a truck load of sand delivered and went on vacation so I helped him spread it with LST2, boy he is going to be pissed when he gets home:angry:

Last edited:
I came home today to find that my neighbor had a truck load of sand delivered and went on vacation so I helped him spread it with LST2, boy he is going to be pissed when he gets home:angry:

I would be pissed too if i'd lose 1 845 307 grain of sand...BTW nice rig!!

what kind of tires are those? they something that you shaved down? they look sick

:D

what kind of tires are those? they something that you shaved down? they look sick

Is it just me or does the rear paddles look like they are on backwards? Oh sweet deal about the sand pile too haha.

yea the rears look backwards i am digging those front meats tho

I think that is what we call a "nice neighborly gesture" you did for him. Working on that sand pile while he is on vacation is just down right helpful. :D

Nice LST2!

Is it just me or does the rear paddles look like they are on backwards? Oh sweet deal about the sand pile too haha.

I am not sure what brand they are I think they are Losi, got them from the LHS and yes they are on right. After I bought them I realized that they had some with deeper scoops oh well. After looking at the pics when I took them off to clean up I must have put them on backwards:-> I am a tard

Last edited:
I am not sure what brand they are I think they are Losi, got them from the LHS and yes they are on right. After I bought them I realized that they had some with deeper scoops oh well. After looking at the pics when I took them off to clean up I must have put them on backwards:-> I am a tard

what are those front tires on it?

They are Losi's minus the on backwards thing, I just realized that I cracked my front arm so he cost me money:-<

Last edited:
Remember they are 420's but yeah it was only like $4 for shipping