Signs of addiction

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coastmaxx

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My wife and I are planning a trip thru no cal for a couple of weeks.
SHE is looking for hotels and restaurants and I am looking for tracks and hobby shops ?!?

Do you realize how much money that we could all save if they made a patch????? :radio:

i would take my nitro car anywhere i know i was going to be bored but i guess other people could find it a bit weird

Originally posted by Coastmaxx
My wife and I are planning a trip thru no cal for a couple of weeks.
SHE is looking for hotels and restaurants and I am looking for tracks and hobby shops ?!?

In Sacramento we have Capital RC Center which has club races Wed. and Friday (Electric Only) and Gas and Electric on Sunday. The address is 5840 S Watt Ave which is 2 miles off highway 50. The phone number is (916) 383-3445 . Then there is Delta Rc Raceway & Hobby Shop
(925) 778-2965 1201 W 10th St
Antioch, CA.

Re: Re: Signs of addiction

Originally posted by zoeybadm

In Sacramento we have Capital RC Center which has club races Wed. and Friday (Electric Only) and Gas and Electric on Sunday. The address is 5840 S Watt Ave which is 2 miles off highway 50. The phone number is (916) 383-3445 . Then there is Delta Rc Raceway & Hobby Shop
(925) 778-2965 1201 W 10th St
Antioch, CA.
Gas stadium trucks only at Capital RC Center, no MT or 1/8 scale are allowed. It's indoors.

Check out Jakes Hobbies in Rohnert Park if your in the area.

http://www.jphracing.com/

In Napa, there is an indoor offroad track at Extreme Motor Sports on Jefferson Street. They also have a small shop. $8.00 an hour to run, MT's welcome.

Someone is extremly addicted. My mom gets mad at me all of the time for buing rc stuff. I dont even want a wife if i am still into this stuff. Unless she is too.

Whenever we go on trips my Maxx comes with me. And I always look for tracks around the area. My wife thinks we are going on vacation & to see my family in Florida in April, but all I really care about is the big race on April 11th w/NA & NCnitro. So I would say I need on of those RC anominous meetings. lol

I have an addictive personality. My motto is; "Anything worth doing is worth doing to excess!"

I hear ya! When I went to Orlando Fl. I looked for Hobby shops.

When I went to Arizona to visit the in-laws, I brought my XXX-T, Mugen MBX, and Savage. I went to the local track twice!.

I also ride motorcycles and always want to drag those along too!