shop-built car!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bashmaster

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i was in this guy's shop getting some heli-arc welding done for a moonbuggy when i saw this peice of work. we are talking the work that can only be done at a top grade machine shop with CNC, CAD, u know, the works. this guy had made (out of aluminum and stainless steel) a totally functional sedan of some unkown scale with no plans. HE MADE HIS ENGINE!!!!! he designed his own stinger pipe, he has full differentails, its reallyy bad ass, I'm working on getting some pictures of it.
he didnt just make a header, he did the whole thing, piston sleeve, flywheel, transmisson...

yes we need pics! thats a sweet project right there.

pics pics pics pics pics, oh yeah by the way, we want pics.

Originally posted by gutterboy
pics pics pics pics pics, oh yeah by the way, we want pics.

EL DITTTO

Second verse, same as the first .....

PICS

have no fear, i have just gotten word that scott is on the way to the shop, with camera in hand... my bets say pictures will be up tonight

me want picutures!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Man, I think he'd be better off if he posted this thread when he had pics! Your makin' us die man! I mean, HIS OWN FRIKEN ENGINE! How many years of college did he go through????? Did he do this project all by himself??? Have u seen the car run yet??? So many questions! So little time!! What is he like the nitro god?:worship:

fit in to the rest of the spanish and pirate talk in here??? LOL.....

i have just gotten word that scott is on the way to the shop, with camera in hand... my bets say pictures will be up tonight
Did bashmaster have to draw the pics or what??? j/k

lol... How big is this car? Does anyone know?

Back