Shoe Goo (worth repeating).

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

militarymaxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm sure it's been posted before but for those thinking about using Shoe Goo for your body repairs, go ahead and use it, this stuff works great for cracks and completely broken off pieces. Most of the buggy bodies have this nose piece up front that doesn't do well in high angle nose dives. A little Shoe Goo smeared around and it and I'm back in business. It's not a solid fix like many epoxies, but quite flexible which is what you want.

It's the duct tape of RC.

i use amazing goop witch is the same exact thing as shoe goo and i love it works great for bodies like already said

I read somewhere in a thread to fix cracked bodies that you can use the fiber-mesh tape you use to fix drywall (put it on the crack) and smear shoe goo all over it and it's an awesome fix for your body.

I've never done it myself but it sounds like a winner.

yea i tried to tear a piece of that fiber tape by hand, lol i would have had better tearing a phone book lol that stuff is tuff

scissors can be your friend:worship:

I used Sooo Go to seal the skid plates to the bulkheads on my Savage. If left alone water and dirt works its way into the diff area. Ewww.

There is a similar product I use called Zap-a-dab-a-goo.
Works on bodies and for holding battery packs together.
Good stuff.

Originally posted by militarymaxx
I'm sure it's been posted before but for those thinking about using Shoe Goo for your body repairs, go ahead and use it, this stuff works great for cracks and completely broken off pieces. Most of the buggy bodies have this nose piece up front that doesn't do well in high angle nose dives. A little Shoe Goo smeared around and it and I'm back in business. It's not a solid fix like many epoxies, but quite flexible which is what you want.

I shoo goo that section before it breaks, adds strength and keeps it from breaking, just my .02

Back