Servo: Full Turn 1 Way, Little Turn Other Way??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just like the title says I can't seem to figure out why my servo is doing this, I hooked another servo up to the rx and same thing, so I know its not the servo. What am I doing wrong?

2.4 yes and no, it worked the 1st time I had her running but re-hooked up my rx (running 1 rx in 2 rigs) and now it wont work right. I hooked up another wervo and it was the same thing.

What servo is it? Steering or throttle/brake?

If it's throttle/brake, some transmitters have a 50/50 button/adjustment and a 70/30 adjustment (Traxxas TQ3). Some vehicles require more brake movement and less throttle movement, so you can adjust it to be 70/30 mechanically vs having a dial to adjust end points (EPA).

I guess the better question would be, what port is it on the receiver? Steering, t/b, auxiliary?

Last edited:
Can the plug be put in backwords? Or does it have the little futaba style keyway to prevent that?

What servo is it? Steering or throttle/brake?

If it's throttle/brake, some transmitters have a 50/50 button/adjustment and a 70/30 adjustment (Traxxas TQ3). Some vehicles require more brake movement and less throttle movement, so you can adjust it to be 70/30 mechanically vs having a dial to adjust end points (EPA).

I guess the better question would be, what port is it on the receiver? Steering, t/b, auxiliary?

I asked that question a while back, nobody answered me, yea, check the 50/50 - 70/30 switch. I had that problem on 2 diferant revo throttle servoes.

Back