Servo from integy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reichard117

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i am looking to get some new servo's for my revo 3.3 (single steering servo) and I'm placing an order from integy so i wondered if there are any servo's they sell that will make my throttle open quicker or turn quicker

thanks

Most people here will tell you to stay clear of Integy parts. Get a hitec servo, Hobbico servos are good too.

hitec, or JR are the only servos i use for fast/powerful turning. I run the traxxas waterproof in my scalers cuz they like to swim.

i think everyone just hates integy cause someone told them to... not all their stuff is bad... I'm just lookin for a reasonable priced servo thats a little snappier for both steering and especially throttle

You asked opinions, you got them. You didnt like what was said, so u complain. Next time just dont ask.

I love the integy servo I use, best product ever!!!!!

WTF? My nose is growing!!!

:hehe:

I'm willing to bet the Integy's are just rebadged cheap ebay specials with a nice mark up.

I am newer to this then most, But the one thing i have seen that is always the same is a post like this. Some one decides to try Integy after everyone tells him it is a bad idea. And they end up finding out the hard way that it is true. I have tried 3 different items and junk is junk. But what do i know

If you want good servos, buy a brand that's NOTED for good servos. JR or Hitec.
NEVER have I EVER heard ANYONE say, "You want good servos? Get Integy."

I've been using this forum for about a year or so, and from my experience, the guys that are are replying to your thread have been trust worthy and give very honest opinion.

I've never heard anything good about Integy and never even heard of their servos! But, i can tell you that Hitec makes great servos!

Just so you don't think we're totally biased against Integy, I will say that they make a pretty decent 55T crawler motor for about $20.
Now you should feel that our reviews are fair.
As far as servos, JR or Hitec.

I like some of integy's stuff, like diff cases/collars for the t-maxx, but that's about it. Their alloy is very soft, prone to bending and threads are prone to stripping. I have run bulks, skids, engine mounts and towers from integy. All of it sucked but the diff cases. Even then, the diff cases didn't match up well, but they worked.

If you want to go cheap, then hit up ebay and look for 995MG servos. They are known to be cheap and usually you can get 2 shipped for under $40. They are pretty strong/fast, but have their issues with EPA overshoot and centering. Ok enough for a basher on a budget though. I run one in my jato for steering. They use futaba splined shafts.

I'm a big Futaba fan. I've actually had a servo case break on a Futaba digital and there was absolutely no harm done to the servo inards at all. I replaced a $10 case instead of a $90 servo. You get what you pay for.

i like the integy clutches....... thats about it

I am a Hitec fan...I have had them in most of my rides and have never been let down by them. The Tower Hobbies Hobbico servos are great for the money! I am pretty sure they are just re-badged Hitec servos. Yes I am NOT a fan of Integy either ....WHY becuase mine is based on experiance. I have tried them for several parts and they all were porktastic but the aluminum clutch shoes. The fly wheel that they came with....not so much. One of the pins came out and got everything jammed up. Could it be that they made it out of pretty polished pot metal? Prolly so. Ask for advise and you shall receive. Don't take it? Up to you....buyer beware. Hey I heard Yugo is coming out with a new car....might be good. Are you going to buy it based on the companies track record of always producing garbage? Probably not.

haha I'm sorry guys i feel stupid now
i had the shocks for two days and said i wouldnt look at them cause i would want them before i sent them back
well guess what i picked them up and put them on my truck only to find out that the rebound was like a catapult.. i would quickly push down and let up
the shocks rebounded so quick the truck came off the ground
i can rebuild them but i dont feel like tinkering
i wanna sell them

They rebound like that because with the proper weight oil in them, they bend like tin foil. Shiny pot metal at it's finest.;)