September 11

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candyman

'Cuse is in the house!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just turned midnight here in New York. September 11, 2002.

I just want to wish peace and health on my fellow countrymen and all my new friends all over the world.

God Bless the USA.

God Bless us all....

I used to see them in the skyline right around the corner from my condo

usa.gif

Last edited:
I watched a special tonight on the events leading up to the infamous day and it brought up all of the feelings that I and most of the nation felt. The shock, sadness and grief, rage seemed to all come up again. It made me realize that it can be easy to carry on with your daily life and pretend that we don't have problems such as these. In reality, there are people who are still suffering and trying to find answers from that day's tragic events. Take time to offer a prayer sometime today for the families who lost loved ones and spend a little time with your loved one's as well. Events such as Sept. 11 should help remind us what is really important in life.

There, now I feel a little better getting that off my chest.

I would like to add prayers for those that are out there doing God's work and defending our country and most of the free world against the evils of the world. Those that are defending our home by being far from their homes.

May God look over all of the souls of the men, woman and children who were and are impacted by the atrocities of September 11th 2001.

May God look over all of the Armed Forces, both at home and around the world, who are putting their lives in harms way to protect the world from terrorists and terrorist activities. May he grant them the strength and knowledge necessary to rid the world of such evil.

And may God look over you, your families and your friends. May he protect them from the evils of this world. May you find joy and happiness with what you have. And respect that of what has been lost by others.

God bless!

-Christian

God Bless America. Thanks to all the people who help protect our country, Police, Fire, EMT, Armed Forces, and anyone else I may have neglected to mention.

l
l
######
###### ######
###### ###### In Memery of all those who lost their
###### ###### lives on September 11, 2001. We will
###### ###### ALWAYS remember you! Our thoughts
###### ###### and prayers are with you.
###### ######
###### ######
###### ######
###### ######
###### ###### Gone but not forgotten!
###### ######
###### ######
###### ######
###### ######
###### ######
###### ######

Last edited:
Sadly, I must admit that I'm pretty disappointed with our nation as a whole. We were ALL shaken to our collective foundations by the events last year, much was spoken about turning things around in our country - bringing us back together as a nation, etc.
It seems to me that the tears have pretty much dried on our cheeks and we've turned back to our petty bickering, intollerance, prejudices and self-centeredness.

Please understand...I am being realistic.

Will we ever forget the event itself? NO.

Will we, do we and have we forgotten the emotions, the sense of Patriotism, commitment to correcting the wrongs that were done and preventing them in the future? Yes, to a degree.

Our nation is already wavering on the idea of "the war against terror", on the thoughts of getting rid of that stinking Iragi demon - friggin Berkley University BANNED any and all rememberances on school grounds today for fear of hurting someones feelings!

I'm a Patriotic God fearing American dammit! I am NOT white, black, caucasian, catholic, baptist, republican, democrat - whatever! I myself am too unique and diverse to be pigeon holed into some "label" other than the general and proudly worn badge of being a God fearing Patriot.

It bugs the you know what out of me that we have political parties, church denominations, races, colors, creeds - because it causes too much division and single minded unity amongst specific groups of individuals, spawning more division between DIFFERENT groups!

My prayer for America this day is for an honest and complete movement toward unity - to remove the lines drawn between people, races, religions, political parties, colors, minorities and to move forward remembering our place under GOD first, the Nation second and each other third.

Its nice to read the views and opinions of so many others on this day.:)

Back