Sensor Update

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiErow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I got my sensor fixed thanks to the help of Nomadio's costumer support, great. I love the computer set up its awsome. So easy to use and coopertive, i love it. Plus all the options it mind blowing. I have yet to install it in the car because of the fact they messed up the first gen trancivers and have to send me a new one.

I'm sure its a good unit and don't get me wrong here but how can you like something that you have never used? I understand liking the benefits and features it has to offer but get real, you haven't got a totally working unit installed and tested yet.

I guess I tend to be a bit more objective when it comes to making a recommendation or giving a review.

I suck with electronics and one thing i really liked about the sensor was the fact that you set it up on your computer. So i just wanted to let everyone know that that feature is really cool. I will give a good review when i get my tranciver.

If it's called a "sensor" but still can't sense wat a woman is really thinking then it's not worth a dime! LOL

I read the features on that radio. Too expensive for my tastes though.

It can read a womans mind
"I'm not mad at you for spending 500 dollars without letting me know"

LOL, good one ED.

Back