Sold / Found scx24 with hop ups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
SOLD....

NcNitro called it, I'm selling my scx24 haha. I want the money to go towards my 1/10 comp rig.

Its never been ran. Will come with all original parts, esc/rx is not installed.

Has an Origin chassis. Treal beadlocks, brass front and rear diff covers, brass knuckles, +5mm weighted hubs, Little Guy Racing tires and foams. US and Paypal only. Please be familiar with crawlers/scalers before buying.

$150 shipped Priority USPS.

IMG_20220327_131343.jpg

Last edited:
NcNitro called it, I'm selling my scx24 haha. I want the money to go towards my 1/10 comp rig.

Its never been ran. Will come with all original parts, esc/rx is not installed.

Has an Origin chassis. Treal beadlocks, brass front and rear diff covers, brass knuckles, +5mm weighted hubs, Little Guy Racing tires and foams. US and Paypal only. Please be familiar with crawlers/scalers before buying.

$150 shipped Priority USPS.

View attachment 144465
I need this!

I would jump all over this if I didn't have one being built as we speak. Great looking rig @slowngreen . I would even make the drive and pick it up personally.

Great deal! Someone needs to jump on this!

I've already got plenty of SCX24s, and need the funds for other projects right now, otherwise I'd be all over this.

I am going to look and see if I can swing the funds this Friday, but if anyone grabs this before I do, have at it. Money talks. It is a good deal on a nice looking build.

Damn good price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back