SCX24 Tire Rack

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Work in progress, but this is on the printer as I type this. I will be sharing the STL files to Thingiverse if anyone wants the link. You will need to be able to fit parts that are 8" long on your printbed to print it.

Thing files:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5337500

This will hold 8 Mud Slingers on each shelf with a little room to spare width-wise (like 1/2"), but you can scale the shelves to suit your width requirements. Assembly hardware will need to be 3mm x 8mm or so flatheads, with holes through the top brace for #6 wood screws to mount it.
Tire Stand.png

Last edited:
Work in progress, but this is on the printer as I type this. I will be sharing the STL files to Thingiverse if anyone wants the link. You will need to be able to fit parts that are 8" long on your printbed to print it.

This will hold 8 Mud Slingers on each shelf with a little room to spare width-wise (like .200"), but you can scale the shelves to suit your width requirements. Assembly hardware will need to be 3mm x 8mm or so flatheads, with holes through the top brace for #6 wood screws to mount it.
View attachment 144697
Shoot I need one ☝️

I need to get a printer.

I’m never 👎 in right mindset I get it.

Just haven't been in the right mindset, stupid thing is I really want to use it. :oops:
Been there. My printer stayed a full 2 years plus in box. Even when my minds right I bounce out of the right mindset.

Just haven't been in the right mindset, stupid thing is I really want to use it. :oops:
Well, when you get ready to get it going, feel free to PM me and I'll get ya my phone number in case you need any help at all. It only takes a short time to get it together, but the dialing it in is a tad fun. But you should be fine. I also have some software I can get ya ;)
Been there. My printer stayed a full 2 years plus in box. Even when my minds right I bounce out of the right mindset.
I had 6 FDM printers at one time, along with an SLA printer. There was freakin' plastic EVERYWHERE! 🤣

Thing files uploaded
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5337500

Well, when you get ready to get it going, feel free to PM me and I'll get ya my phone number in case you need any help at all. It only takes a short time to get it together, but the dialing it in is a tad fun. But you should be fine. I also have some software I can get ya ;)

I had 6 FDM printers at one time, along with an SLA printer. There was freakin' plastic EVERYWHERE! 🤣
If I can get property, I'm building a shed just for printing.

If I can get property, I'm building a shed just for printing.
I am down to three FDM printers now. I just don't print enough anymore to need more than one, which is my 500 x 500 x 500 CR10 S5. But it stays busy.

I am down to three FDM printers now. I just don't print enough anymore to need more than one, which is my 500 x 500 x 500 CR10 S5. But it stays busy.
The cr10 is what I'm on. Sadly she has a coat of dust on her. Hopefully I can print this weekend.

The cr10 is what I'm on. Sadly she has a coat of dust on her. Hopefully I can print this weekend.
I really want an Ender 3 v2, but I just can't justify getting it.

Back