SCX24 Plans.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addict Rc

Hardcore RCTalk User
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello, I’ve finally saved up enough money for a SCX24 deadbolt, I might get one today or next weekend depending how busy we are, but here’s my future plans with it, not sure if anyone’s seen it but the warthog chassis is sick so I’ll buy the files and print it. Not sure what tires to go with but I want the RC4WD or Injora stamped steel like the ones pictured below, my dads also going to get one so it will be cool to see how different mods preform, here’s a few other things I would like to get, furitek brushless system, reefs micro 99 or Emax servo, tires, front overdrive, brass parts.
The build will go to comps when I think it’s is somewhat capable i think I’ll also print a few other things like flex blades

54C9D850-EB13-4144-B3FA-3E491ADDD9B3.jpeg

4C466269-7E02-4BA3-9EA5-026AB6CBFECA.jpeg

I love the looks and performance of the RC4WD Mudslingers. They are a little bit bigger and fit the Deadbolt perfectly.

Hello, I’ve finally saved up enough money for a SCX24 deadbolt, I might get one today or next weekend depending how busy we are, but here’s my future plans with it, not sure if anyone’s seen it but the warthog chassis is sick so I’ll buy the files and print it. Not sure what tires to go with but I want the RC4WD or Injora stamped steel like the ones pictured below, my dads also going to get one so it will be cool to see how different mods preform, here’s a few other things I would like to get, furitek brushless system, reefs micro 99 or Emax servo, tires, front overdrive, brass parts.
The build will go to comps when I think it’s is somewhat capable i think I’ll also print a few other things like flex blades

View attachment 160528

View attachment 160529
It's going to be a fun build. The deadbolt is fun little crawler. And with all the different mods for them. You and your dad should have a good time building different takes on the truck. Enjoy rhe builds. Can't wait to see what you both come out with.. 👍👍

I'm a big Mudslinger fan as well. If you get Mudslingers, you should just get those steel RC4WD wheels because it will be an absolutely perfect fit. Also, those steel wheels will provide a good amount of weight to really lower the center of gravity.

It's going to be a fun build. The deadbolt is fun little crawler. And with all the different mods for them. You and your dad should have a good time building different takes on the truck. Enjoy rhe builds. Can't wait to see what you both come out with.. 👍👍
That’s the hope is to have fun modifying them to their full potential
I'm a big Mudslinger fan as well. If you get Mudslingers, you should just get those steel RC4WD wheels because it will be an absolutely perfect fit. Also, those steel wheels will provide a good amount of weight to really lower the center of gravity.
Good idea like the look of those tires

Back