Scx10 ram and I'm lost? Help?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duramax47

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hey everyone I bought the axial scx10 ram today to pull my custom boat trailer and my Traxxas m41 cat. As I'm sitting here going through manual and looking at truck I can't figure out where the switch to turn on and off is?

Was it brand new? If it was used, maybe its wired directly with a bec or something so you have to plug the battery in and unplug it when you are done.

Was it brand new? If it was used, maybe its wired directly with a bec or something so you have to plug the battery in and unplug it when you are done.
Brand new

Thats weird. Looks like the entire switch and mount werent ever there. Did you assemble it? Maybe its just sitting in the receiver box?

heres a pic of one...

653102_g.jpg

So it am built theirs no switch traced wires and all, just plugged in and power. Ran great I love it

So how do you turn it off, just disconnect the battery?

I think that's probably a good idea, I think it must be missing the switch too, I downloaded the manual to have a look and it definitely shows a switch.

Good luck :D

Used to always get rid of the on/off switch on all my crawlers and scalers. Especially comp crawlers, didnt need the switch getting bumped to off in the middle of a run. It wont hurt anything to not have a switch if you dont mind unplugging the battery when you are done.

Thanks sounds like I'm fine then!

At least you don't have 4xAA batteries to remove to power off the radio gear I suppose :D