SCX Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think wheely kings are weak, I would kill for a scx10 you got lucky, and I may be alone on this but I think it's kind of dickish to win it then decide to sell it before you get it...

its not like i won it for being "member of the year". It wasn't a free truck. I put $90 into the raffle.
Would it be wrong to sell it a year after i won it? I played the game and won. I just decided it didn't make sense to build a truck that didn't suit my needs. I planned to rock crawl but i want a mud basher.

its not like i won it for being "member of the year". It wasn't a free truck. I put $90 into the raffle.
Would it be wrong to sell it a year after i won it? I played the game and won. I just decided it didn't make sense to build a truck that didn't suit my needs. I planned to rock crawl but i want a mud basher.

Yeah but you already have it for sale on "another forum"!

Why not? Its on several forums including this one. I haven't made a fs thread but its blatantly obvious in several threads. Thats the first thing i am telling the guys that pm me.

I support ya man, people just be hating. Do what u need to do, to get up and running with what you want.

I support ya man, people just be hating. Do what u need to do, to get up and running with what you want.

x2 I'm just bullshittin with ya.they are surely just hatin cause u won.if he would of spent only 6 dollars and have won its still his and he can crush it burn it or whatever the hell he pleases.

GET OFF HIS NUTS

its his truck

I agree . Its your truck and you can do what ya want to it . Although I was looking forward to the nitro conversion !

It doesn't matter if he bought 1 ticket or 10, he won the truck fair and square and can do what he wants with it. I can't believe with everything Kurt has given away here lately anyone has the balls to give him crap about it.

But Kurt, a wheely king? :D,............... just messin with ya bud.

It doesn't matter if he bought 1 ticket or 10, he won the truck fair and square and can do what he wants with it. I can't believe with everything Kurt has given away here lately anyone has the balls to give him crap about it.

But Kurt, a wheely king? :D,............... just messin with ya bud.

I would prefer for this truck to be built as a scaler. no sense taking a scaler and turning it into a mud boggin truck. Its gonna be jumped, driven underwater, and sunken in the sloppy gumbo mud. its gonna be great.

i know its not the creme de la creme in the rc world but i remember my old one being a blast. I mean really, what can beat having a big ol truck slingin mud everywhere and then come out riding a wheelie.

sorry i am getting off track. find out more in my WK thread. :)

I got a Wheely King....We could work something out for the SCX10???

I may be alone on this but I think it's kind of dickish to win it then decide to sell it before you get it...

I don't see where it's anyone's business what he does with it, regarless of how he got it it's his truck!

Last edited:

I don't see where it's anyone's business what he does with it, regarless of how he got it it's his truck!

i agree 100% he still paid like 100 bucks for tickets to win the truck which makes it his

well i already have a wk roller on the way to the house.... if it doesn't sell by the time we have the g2g then we'll talk. Might not be a bad idea to have a spare.

Back