Screw Catcher RC Mat from Cow Performance

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
cowrc-intro-485x224.jpg

If you’re like me, you probably have a pit mat or two along with a several magnetic trays to hold your screws and small parts, while you’re building or wrenching on your R/C.

Well a company called Cow Performance has made a pit mat that does it all, called the Screw Catcher. The Cow Performance screw catcher R/C Mat is a 60 mil non transferring reverse magnetic, matte white work surfaces. Combined with permanently bonded closed foam part compartments! Almost sounds to good to be true, keep reading and to see what we thought about it...

Click to continue

Wow, thats perfect size! Very nice product from Cow Performance, Ima have to try and get one pretty soon, I drop screws every time I work on a rig.

Nice mat.

A little pricey when you tack on the shipping and tax that I guess NY must charge no matter where you live.

that looks like what I've been looking for. Too bad it can't fold up. It makes for a great workshop mat, but not a map you want to take to the track.

Back