SchrodeMode's Mini 8ight

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took both of my M8s out for a bash today, it was one of those perfect bash sessions with good air "entertaining" landings and a few run ins with other rigs. I got almost 3 straight hours of bashing and I didn't break a single part, I thank my T-Bone bumper for that. I hit a brick at WOT and the thud was so loud and solid sounding that it made everyone look, the brick actually moved about a foot. When I got it back to me I looked it over and the only thing that happened was my TBR bumper in now slightly bent.

I run a T-Bone on my RC-18r and it has saved the front a few times/

I run a T-Bone on my RC-18r and it has saved the front a few times/

Yeah, I think they may be better than RPM, not sure though. I've had the same RPM bumper on my Nitro Rusty for a couple years now and it's survived a few bad crashes, but the one I put on my Bandit snapped on it's first bump with a tree. I've already ordered another set for my second M8 as well as one for my Nitro Rusty.

I really need some tire options for this thing, I'm going to try some Tamiya rally tires and see how they do. I'd really like some sand paddles, I'm thinking of grabbing a set of the Mini-T paddles to see if they'll fit the Mini 8ight wheels.

I've got the T-Bones bumpers and the RPM bumpers mounted on my mERV, front and back.

New bumpers came in, time to clean the M8 and throw them on.

20140129_172738_zpsjygjcue_edit_1391025977091_zpsh3uhyrcc.jpg

Back