sc8 wheels on the sc10?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S ARR T 8

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Any one running the sc8 wheels on their sc10 I was wondering if it could be done I am sick of stripping wheels on the sc10. I also like the looks of the sc8 wheel alot better more scale looking.Thanks

It can easily be done. There are three or four companies that make 17mm adapters for the sc10. Strc made the ones I ordered for mine, because i want the sc8 and buggy wheel option.

Dose it keep the wheels in the tock width or do they change the width of the wheels and tires.I want to keep the stock width. Also what other companies make the adaptors?Thanks for the info.

I havnt gotten them yet. Just ordered them a couple of days ago. Aka also makes them. Theres someone else but i forget who.

Thanks I would love to see pics I am really thinking of going that rout I think the sc8 wheel and the proline sc bowties would hook up great not to mention they would look very scale.I would love to see pics first before the investment. Thanks

Back