**SC8 PHOTOS** Just Got It Today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeDogg

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I picked up my SC8 today at A-Main and I know a few of you wanted to see some pics. If it does not rain tomorrow I will get it broke in and some vids.

Enjoy!

S7000533.jpg

S7000534.jpg

S7000535.jpg

S7000537.jpg

S70005371.jpg

S7000538.jpg

S7000545.jpg

S7000546.jpg

Last edited:
ohhhh, nice. Only thing I can see that might be a concern; those mudflaps. I put a wager on those breaking off in about........ 2 jumps.

ohhhh, nice. Only thing I can see that might be a concern; those mudflaps. I put a wager on those breaking off in about........ 2 jumps.

Agreed, but it sure is PURTY!

I bet those CORR trucks are a blast to drive.

The flaps are thick rubber and are screwed down with good support. So they might make it 3 jumps. /shrug

Ah, I thought they'd be hard plastic.. I dunno, they might make it for a few jumps. I'm diggin the rest of the truck tho. I like the looks of that roll cage the most.

Only problem I see, is refueling... The roll cage and the location of the tank lid seem to conflict with each other.

Cool looking rig. A bit busy with all that plastic though. Someone got excited and the mold machine!

It's basically the buggy right? With different wheels and whatnot?

I saw a vid on youtube of one and it was pretty cool to see it run. Lots of body roll in the corners and looked more like a real truck off the jumps.

If only it werent nitro...

Sweeeet.... now convert it to brushless! Just kidding... :hehe: :p:

It does look sic, dont get me wrong, buut with the power and ease of electric nowadays, i just dont have the time to play nitro anymore.

What's up with the nitro haters... Batteries are for crawlers... :)

That truck is cool as hell.. I WANT ONE...

I will take brushless over a nitro any day . It is kinda bad at the local tracks they will not let us run our brushless stuff cause the don't wanna get SMMMMOOOOOKKKED. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Nice truck!!! but whats with wire leading to the glow plug? it almost looks traxxas style with the electric start setup. I hope the rain lets up for you, its been raining pretty stedy down here in Sacramento...