SC10 4X4 with a Fly Sky GT3B "Steering end points"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRNHOPR

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey Guys! I was just curious about other peoples steering end point settings on their FlySky radio when using it with a SC-10 4X4.

I have a SC-10 4X4 with a Savox 1258TG. I was having a glitching issue when I would steer to the left. LHS said to make sure my end points are set?? I have my end points set at 85%. Dual rate is also at 85%. I know the Savox servos are high power so I had a capacitor installed but didn't seem to help. SO I heard suggestions of a Castle BEC. I tried one of those and I can say it is better but not completely gone. Prolem seems to be intermittent I sometimes feel as though I am fighting the truck around the track. I was just wondering if anyone else had this same issue and if they were able to resolve it. Also when the truck was on the stand you could clearly see how easily it would steer to the right but would kind of bounce then go to the left???? Any help would be appreciated. Do I just have a bad servo or what?

Did you hook the BEC up to your castle link and make sure its set to 6V? can't remember what the default setting is. It could be a problem with the RX or possibly the servo itself.

Well I am going to have to check that out because the LHS installed it for me and they set it all up. The guy that put it in said he set it at 6 volts so I just took his word for it! I will double check though! Thanks for the input!

Back