Saw Metallica last night...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Had kick ass seats to a SOLD OUT Metallica show last night... I wasn't expecting the show to be as good as it was... These guys can still tear poop up.. It's pretty amazing when a whole Colliseum of fans starts singing the bands songs, louder than the PA system... lol

Here's a video taken by the guy right next to me.. "Master of Puppets"
A SICK show for sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
SICK!! Your a lucky man, it looked like a hell of a time...:D

Thats killer bro! I have always wanted to see them but never have.

Bad ass for sure.

Some bands can just withstand the test of time.

Oh they rock out live...I've seen them several times through the years. ALWAYS a great show.

Congrats!!!! i envy you for sure!!!

T.J. You are right on the money. They were in DC two weeks ago and man was it a great show! They played for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Solid straight kick ass music. I personally liked the Coffin's that hung from the stage. Your right.. it is cool when the entire crowd is singing Enter Sandman! Sweet show!

Oh I hate you now. :D

That's a kickass stage setup.

Yep.. Had a great time... Having the stage in the center was a great idea for all the fans.. Not really a bad seat in the house.. I was a little above eye level to the band, and only about 60ft away. The sound system was also shockingly crystal clear for a metal show.. The Sword and Machinehead were the opening acts..

Your right.. it is cool when the entire crowd is singing Enter Sandman! Sweet show!

The crowd chanting "DIE.....DIE.....DIE.....DIE...." during Creeping Death was just plain SICK... lol

I give em a lot of credit... Metallica formed in 1981

Oh they rock out live...I've seen them several times through the years. ALWAYS a great show.

Very few bands sound as good or better live than on the albums and Metallica is one of those that are actually better live. I remember being in the front row for the Master of Puppets and And Justice For All tours at the Blaisdell Arena in Hawaii. Amazing show. They're also pretty nice dudes in person (uncle was venue manager so got to hang backstage & chat both times) and it was nice that Kirk and James remembered me from the previous tour visit. They really do like their fans and are very approachable. Lars is kind of a peepee though. :hehe:

Yep.. Had a great time... Having the stage in the center was a great idea for all the fans.. Not really a bad seat in the house.. I was a little above eye level to the band, and only about 60ft away. The sound system was also shockingly crystal clear for a metal show.. The Sword and Machinehead were the opening acts..

The crowd chanting "DIE.....DIE.....DIE.....DIE...." during Creeping Death was just plain SICK... lol

I give em a lot of credit... Metallica formed in 1981

Sword was ok... but Machinehead rocks. Their drummer was off the charts!! The lead singer also likes to say the "F" bomb, alot!

Man I give my left nut to see them. They still rock, I don't care for all their newer stuff but it is growing on me.

you lucky bastard. Cyanide is my favorite song by them for sure.

lol funny you say that, its my alarm in the morning, every morning, that poop will wake you the hell up!!!

From the new album...all nightmare long is my favorite. But my all time favorites from them are:
-Master of puppets
-One
-Orion
- Am i evil
-for whom the bell tolls
There is more but those are my top 5, but yeah Cyanide is pretty good too.
Love them live, the feeling of my inside vibrating to the loundess is the shiznit...Sorry not trying to derail post, my bad.:D

its definatly hard for me too pick favorites out of ALL of their kick ass tunes, but the Unforgiven is my all time favorite...their variety of songs makes it hard to choose too, from and justice for all, to So what, its all good stuff...all.

I thought it was pretty cool that they were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame recently..

they deserve it imo....they picked up where ozzy left off imo and havent stopped with what i consider to be actual rock, the only ones out now that are in the same catagory in my eyes is GodSmack who rock like crazy too...

Back