Savage XSS with LRP .28 Hi speed pass

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i couldnt tell you what the mph is.. but i will call it fast!! nice job!! do what i do.. play in traffic.. if the speed limit says 45mph, most passing cars are doing between 45 and 50. if your passing them then you have a good idea.. your hitting over 50mph.. thats not a bad number.. and I've only lost one car to a 'MOW-DOWN" lol..lol..

I have even geared that thing DOWN some and smaller tires....it was even faster...just didn't have the low end that I wanted so I changed it up a bit. I wish I would have did a video before I put the "Higher speed" third gear in it though. I just fear crash at top end.....can you say broom and dust pan.... heh heh heh

i was gona mention the crash factor.. i think you should invest in a body..lol. j/k even just a role-over at that speed will do some good scratching or a busted motor mount.. you wanna borrow some of my body clips.. i got a parochute for you too!!lol.

That's still the 2 speed? I'm eager to see what mine will do with the 3rd gear.
Good fast runs, but I'll also recommend a skid lid.

Still not a bad top speed, but it sounds like you're tapping your gears out right away. Try tightening both shift points about a half turn, and see what you get. I've got mine set to shift roughly about 2 seconds apart (so it still shifts as the motors' picking up RPMs).

Back