Savage x 4.6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flex74

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Hey guys finally got my savage started but when giving it gas it dies any help. All needles at factory setting sitting flush any help

Hey guys finally got my savage started but when giving it gas it dies any help. All needles at factory setting sitting flush any help

Well ,with my experience ,that problem could be caused by two different things ,one is too lean on the low needle setting ,
an two ,too rich on any setting ,to see if it is too rich ,there would be an over acessive fuel coming out of the engine ,if so ,
slowly lean the engine on Hsn a little ,an see if that helps keep the engine running ,if so ,then the engine settings are too rich
causing it to bog an die when stabbing the throttle!

If your engine is way out of tune ,then you need to find a engine tune thread ,there should be one on the forum on
how to tune!....:cool:

Well ,with my experience ,that problem could be caused by two different things ,one is too lean on the low needle setting ,
an two ,too rich on any setting ,to see if it is too rich ,there would be an over acessive fuel coming out of the engine ,if so ,
slowly lean the engine on Hsn a little ,an see if that helps keep the engine running ,if so ,then the engine settings are too rich
causing it to bog an die when stabbing the throttle!

If your engine is way out of tune ,then you need to find a engine tune thread ,there should be one on the forum on
how to tune!....:cool:
Cool thanks I called the hobby shop and they said with that motor the pins not flush close the in back off three and half turns and toon from there. But thanks a lot